Sunday, June 8, 2014

Spotted Owl Digital Stamp Freebie!

Above are some examples of the “Spotted Owl” free digital stamps used different ways for card making. I love designing these free digital stamps!  This “Spotted Owl” digi is an extra bonus for you!  I’ve decided to add this cute owl as a permanent freebie to the site. As you know, if you follow Card Making Artists, we offer a free “Kitty” stamp from the kitty digital stamp series. This owl digi is something different and great for all kinds of card designs. I used watercolor pencils, pastel pencils, pens and glitter on these digital stamps.  I love how easy the images are to cut out and arrange on cards. Whether you cut the owls entirely out or use the PDF formatted version of the digital stamp they are fun to play around with. I would love to see your creations using the digital stamps, let me know if you create a card with the digi stamps! Get your free stamp...

No comments:

Post a Comment